Suitable for Touring and Long ride,2-holes double sided clipless pedal
With its unique Split Binding System(Pat.P) the pedal provide proper holdings of cleats, yet requires minimum
release force and angle of twisting your heel.
With MKS original cleat set that compatible SPD※2 cleat（Reccomended SM-SH51）
- Recommended for long range pedaling such as TOURING or ENDURANCE, TRAIL,CROSS COUNTRY because the Split Binding System helps tired riders with its low stress stepping out character to provide easy releasing, when they finished pedaling after a long run.
- Appropriate for clipless pedal beginners, female riders and person with inflexible heel.
- Double sided bindings and cleat guides of heel side help easy pedal-catching and stress-free stepping in.
- The spring tension is adjustable with accessory 3mm hex.wrench.
- Attached cage improves pedal stability and controllability while catching the pedal at low speed.
While replacing it with accessory side covers make the pedal compact. It is adaptable for broad range of cycling style.
- Large contact area between shoe and pedal provides stable and efficient pedaling.
※Do not dismantle the cartridge sealed bearings since these items are accurately adjusted maintenance free parts.
By MKS original Ezy Superior and Ezy system, the pedals are easily & rapidly released without any specific tools.
It is best suitable for folding bikes or “RINKO” activity: packing and carrying bikes for traveling by train.
The stopper must be fitted.If it could not be fitted, the pedal attachment is incomplete.
Without the stopper, the adapter would be broken, or the pedal may fall off and will result in serious injury.
※No compatibility between Ezy Superior and Ezy.
※1 : Size：W＝width(mm)、L＝length(mm)
※2 : SPD is registered trademark of SHIMANO INC.
※A thin pedal spanner (15 mm wrench flat with under 3.2 mm thickness) is required for initial attachment of the adapter.
For the installation of Ezy Superior, we recommend you to use dedicated MKS original PEDAL SPANNER or thin wheel hub spanner.
Specifications are subject to changed without notice.